Friday 8 February 2013

Operation Waterstones

For the last six weeks at work I was busy working on a little operation to try and get Waterstones to stock my book.  I selected 42 Waterstones stores, one for each day of my work hitch and once a day I handwrote an A4 size letter to the manager of that store.  I included the press release, a summary of my reviews and a little bag of Haribo to try and bribe the manager.  I'll be posting them out tomorrow, probably at a ridiculous sum postage cost and crossing my fingers that at least one Waterstones will like my letter and agree to stock The Super Spud Trilogy.  And if not one of them does, well I guess I'll choose 42 different stores for my next hitch!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a lot of books to be posted out. I wish you the best of luck and I hope one will grab your book!

    ReplyDelete